zondag 19 april 2015

altered glass bottle *Maja Design*

Today I want to share this glass bottle. Found this bottle at a local store and I just loved making it more prettier with the Maja papers! For this project I used the Vintage Summer Basics from Maja Design.

I started by cutting paper and distressing all the edges.

Cut some small strips to fill this piece of the bottle.
Glued some pearls on the edges and added the lace around the top.
The lovely butterfly is from Prima.

A small chippie from Dusty Attic on all the sides.

A piece of glass and metal chain from my stash which was perfect for this project.

Another piece of chipboard from Dusty Attic. Gave it a coat of gesso.

A pin on top with a small lace flower.
Inked the cork to match the papers. 

A piece of the 1932 bottom strip.

Papers used: 1903 - 1926 - 1932 

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Jeetje, waar haal je die ontzettend leuke ideeën voor altered items toch altijd vandaan? Deze fles is zó gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW, I love this, and having looked around your other creations, I love your blog, so many wonderful designs, beautiful..x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ingrid, it's probably a good thing that no one is watching me when I visit your blog - because I am sure my jaw drops open each time - your art is so, so gorgeous. You've turned this wonderful bottle into a piece of art - it is amazing and beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ingrid this looks fantastic. I love how you altered it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very beautiful, your blog is wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Very beautiful, your blog is wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen